Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Secret Garden Meeting August

The Secret Garden Meeting is a blog for bereaved parents.
August
If you created a bedroom for your baby tell us what it was like.Did you have it ready for them before they were born?If so how did you cope coming home to it without your baby?Did you pack it all away?What is your baby's room now?If you lost your baby after they had come home what is it like going into there room now?If you are trying to conceive again, or are pregnant again how do you feel about setting up another room before your baby is born?

The only room in our house big enough for three cribs is our master bedroom. We were going to put 1 crib and 1 bassinet in our room for as long as we could. When that became to crowded. Shawn and I were going to move downstairs. We had moved Riley's changing table into our room. That is as far as we got. So the triplet's room is my bedroom. So many nights I lay in bed thinking I shouldn't be there. I should be listening to three sleeping babies not my dog snoring. We left the changing table in our room. Everything else is in our basement. I've been blindsided many times by the three car seats next to the freezer. If we are blessed with another child. We will have the crib in our room until their first birthday. After that I don't know.

5 comments:

  1. Look at you go sweetie! You are getting stronger every day. I can't even answer these questions yet....someday. Lots of love, Nan xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you- and those car seats... I remember for a long time NOT seeing the two carseats (even though we never really put them in the car) it felt wrong...
    Thinking of you!
    Hugs-
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh -eeeeeek- the extra carseat. I can understand that pain. thinking of you- wish you could hear your babes snore instead of your dog.
    So sorry for your loss.

    sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out my blog--I nominated you for an Honest Scrap Award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about being blindsided by the carseats, the grief manages to sneak up unexpectedly alot. I am so very sorry for the loss of your three babies.

    ReplyDelete