Thursday, August 6, 2009

Go Figure

Well I think its safe to say here that DH and I are TTC. We started in April with the knowledge that my PCOS would make getting pregnant with out help a true miracle. In the 6 years total we have spent TTC I have only ovulated twice, both times we conceived. So over the last 4 months I have charted my cycles and prayed. Two weeks ago we decided to use the Repronex again. I went to the Dr. got my scripts and started progesterone on the 1st to induce AF. Well guess what my chart shows that I might have ovulated on the 3rd. Well now my hopes are up. I really wasn't looking forward to the daily injections. I already have to do that when I'm pregnant. I really would love to have another miracle baby on my hands. So let the obssesing begin.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie! Great job on the blog, and I am honored to be your first follower. This is a wonderful way for you to journal your life, honor your children, and future children! Have fun with it! Sending lots of babydust your way :) Love, Nan xo

    ReplyDelete