Friday, August 14, 2009

Frustration Part 2

I started my cycle today. And it looks like I might be out already. My Dr. is out of town until Monday so no dosage. I can't and won't hold that against him his brother died. Although why the other Dr at that office can't give me a starting dose I don't understand. The pharmacy had ordered my meds for today but didn't get them with the shipment so I won't be getting the Repronex until Tuesday. I really let them have it. I keep telling myself that he will let me start on CD 5 (yeah right). I was really hoping to be pg by the triplets birthdays. Oh well. Off to have a good cry now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hon, Im so sorry. You need to rid yourself of this pharmacy, PLEASE!!! I am surprised they cannot give you a couple days supply until the doc comes back, it's not like its a narcotic, geez!!!! I hope you are ok. Unless you are too overwhelmed, I would keep fighting for it, when id the absolute latest day you can start the med, today? Lots of hugs, xoxo Nan

    ReplyDelete