Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Apologies

I'm sorry. This blog has been nothing but me bitching. Anger is so much easier than what I'm really feeling. I want this blog to be honest and complete. But I'm finding it very difficult to put my pain out there. I have never had a journal or diary. My Mom always said don't wright anything down you don't want everyone to know. Its always stuck with me.
There are so many things I would like to share. The whole story regarding my hospital stay and babies births. I'm not sure where to start. But I'm going to give it a try.
As a side note, I'm still fighting with the pharmacy. But was able to start my injections last night. I'm putting it all in God's hands.

2 comments:

  1. It is so hard to write about our feelings. To actually get it down on paper (or computer) is very painful for me, but also a welcome release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been blogging for over a month now and I still haven't made the time or found the strength to write out our story. I know it will be hard. Eventually I will. I hope writing and reading on here helps you. It has already helped me tremendously!
    xo
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete