Saturday, September 5, 2009

Questions

I had a lot of unanswered questions when I lost my babies. Most revolved around why? But as time went on I found that the answers to the majority of my questions didn't matter. Nothing would bring my babies back. Nothing would erase the pain of my new life as a bereaved mother. I've made peace with this.
Accept for one question. Why must some of us face multiple losses? I know that I fall into some sort of gray area where I have lost only one pregnancy with three babies in two deliveries. But why must some go through the pain of losing a pregnancy or child. Face their fears try again only to lose everything all over again? Haven't they endured enough? My heart aches for all who have lost so much. My heart goes out to Mirne and Craig http://freyja-kees-lovedsomuch.blogspot.com/ as they mourn not only Jet but his big sister Freyja and big brother Kees. Also to my sweet cousin A missing sweet little Jacob and two other babies.
Hoping for a better day. Real real soon.

1 comment:

  1. It just isn't fair. Why do we have to suffer so much loss, while others have none at all??? Not that I want for others to experience this pain, but I just don't get it... xx

    ReplyDelete