Friday, September 18, 2009

Hopeful


This is a dramatic change from how I was feeling just a few days ago. Funny how good news makes everything better. My cycle is finally moving in the right direction yesterdays scan showed a 14mm follie. So the plan is to trigger on Monday. Then I start the two week wait. I'm so excited that all these shots weren't for nothing. But I may have gotten ahead of myself. See I've always tried to surprise Shawn with the news that we are expecting. Not an easy task when he knows the date of my beta. I've even gone as far as begging my Dr. to let me test a day early. Well this time I won't be able to fib about the blood test. So feeling way too hopeful I ordered this shirt for Riley. With the wording changed to The Big Sister Again. Now I really do have to get pregnant.

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful shirt! i'm so excited for your follie. i have my u/s on tues. and am praying for a nice, fat one too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news. The shirt is really cute. I will pray that she will be able to wear it really soon. Well at least nine months from now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping, praying, and sending every good vibe in my being!!!!! Love, Nan xo

    ReplyDelete